Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy 7 Years.

My dearest,

At the beginning of all of this it was just you and me. Our love was the start of everything else that makes up the content of our little blog.  So, today, I write to you...

Billy. You love me in a way that makes me want for nothing.  I try my best to give you the same in return.  Our family is full because of the husband and father you are.  I cherish our past, but am even more excited for our future.  As I always say, you are my true partner.   And I mean that in the truest sense of the word -- We are better together. 

I appreciate all the big things you do for us, but hold the small things closest of all.  You truly take care of my heart and for that you are the man of my dreams still.

You give me all of the love, adoration and patience a woman could hope for even when I'm sure I don't deserve it.  I said it on our wedding day and it still holds true...I'm so proud to be your wife.

My whole heart,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment