Monday, September 12, 2011

Sullivan: 1 Month

I have a baby named Sullivan.  He is a giant.  He's in the 97th percentile at nearly 13 lbs and 23 inches long.  And he has sideburns. And his hair is getting dangerously close to being categorized as a mullet :) 

I'm head over heels for my squishy, hairy, wonder-baby....
This post is over a week belated and he's changed even since the above picture was taken at 4 weeks.  I swear I can almost see him growing in his sleep.   Also, Sullivan smiled for the first time today.  An honest to goodness smile at us.  I tried to get a photo because he was on a roll flashing his gums at us all morning, but this is the only one that didn't come out completely blurry....
I know all too well how quickly these months and milestones are going to come and go....

1 comment: