Monday, February 6, 2012

My Vintage Life.

I have been surrounded by vintage things my whole life.  I remember antiquing frequently with my Mom and Gram throughout out my childhood.  I slept on a gorgeous old iron bed growing up and it seemed almost everything in our home had a story behind it.  Back then I couldn't image why anyone would want anything "old".  Now I have a great appreciation for all things vintage.  Especially vintage houses like this one...
This is my Gram's house.  She recently moved into my parent's home which left us with endless possibilties for this 1906 beauty. 

It is such a special place we decided we had to share it with others. So now it is "The Vintage House" and available to rent for small events and gatherings. We recently hosted a lady's luncheon here, but the space will serve so many purposes. We're currently working on a monthly calendar that will include creative workshops, Pinterest parties and more fun luncheons. The Vintage House is the perfect location for bridal and baby showers as well. Not to mention it is home to the always anticipated "Friends of a Feather" sales!

So, we've been busy. This is where I've been spending my time when Max is in school once a week.

Sullivan in tow. Happy to go with the flow....


My Mom ("Lolli") with Sullivan.
Sullivan naps in the bathtub on chair cushions.  Looks comfy, doesn't it? :)
Thank goodness Lolli had her stroller.  Sullivan loved going for a spin when he got bored.
Here I am "working".  Getting pictures of our new (old) event space.

Gram taking a break from setting up for the luncheon to give Sullivan some love.
This new venture celebrates many of the things I love most in life...decorating, vintage "stuff", planning fabulous events, and, of course, family.  The Vintage House allows me to combine all of these things and I can't wait for others to experience it.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW "THE VINTAGE HOUSE" BLOG

CLICK HERE TO VIEW INFORMATION ON THE UPCOMING "FRIENDS OF A FEATHER" SALE TAKING PLACE FEBRUARY 23RD, 24TH AND 25TH.

No comments:

Post a Comment